By April 2019, businesses above the VAT Threshold will need to keep Digital records and from 2020 this should apply to all other businesses who will be updating HMRC quarterly for their corporation tax, Income Tax and National Insurance obligations digitally. It is a significant change for many of us and means the end of the annual tax return to be replaced with a digital tax account where all your information will be stored in one place.
This change in the way HMRC wants information from tax payers means that you may need to move from your existing desktop or manual record keeping and onto an online accounting package.
The good news is we are certified in the installation and operation of Online Accounting software which is digitally compliant and specifically designed for small and medium sized business
We are helping our recruitment clients migrate to the cloud to comply with the new HMRC requirements on Making Tax Digital.
Imagine if you could:
• See a clear picture of your profit margins in real-time;
• Take a photo on your phone of a receipt and it was posted automatically; AND
• See your results, who owes you money, who you owe to and your business bank balance 24/7, 365 from your phone.
• Manage clients and workers details
• Create and send invoices on the go
• Have your bank feed your data directly into your accounts on a DAILY basis;
• View a snapshot of your business
• Estimate tax payments
• Easy tax filing that matches HMRC requirements
- A smooth and quick transition to our online accounting solution
- A free initial demonstration and ongoing support (no charge for calls/emails)
- Fixed fee packages available ( No unexpected bills from us!)
Call 0845 303 114 and we will help you step by step and get you up and running in no time at all !