What if you had an Accountant who specialised in growing successful recruitment companies and agencies?
Cooper Curtis are the only UK Accountant who specialise in partnering with Recruitment Businesses. Because of this, we are better placed to give you well informed advice from observations made from other successful recruitment businesses. We can provide your perm or temp agency with the key support this progressive industry needs.
- New recruitment agency start-ups
- Generalist & Specialist recruitment agencies
- Temporary and contractual recruitment agencies
- Permanent recruitment agencies
- Ltd Company Contractors
We have found the following disciplines are a great benefit to our clients ;-
- Accounting and all Taxation - We can handle Year-End Accounts for your business including dealing with HMRC as well as looking after your personal tax affairs for you. Having an understanding of invoice financing, contractor and temp incomes means you show the correct gross profit and have an understanding of industry specific legislation.
- New recruitment agency start-ups - Thinking of setting up a recruitment agency? We can help you set up your business in the most tax efficient way as well as providing you with continuous support.
- Bookkeeping and Management Accounts - Streamline your business using a cloud based solution to allow for better and regular management information and see how your business is performing in REAL TIME.
- Payroll and Auto-Enrolment - We can manage you and your employees/temps payrolls and are ready to help you with Auto Enrolment before and after your staging date.
- Regular Business Advisory and Performance Reporting - Making best use of your management information with the use of KPI’s to help improve your results.
- VAT Schemes - There is more than one VAT Scheme you can use. We can help you select the one that fits your recruitment business best.
- Tax Planning - Constantly on the look out for tax planning opportunities to keep your tax bills as low as possible and providing advice on the best way to take money from your business.
- Planning and Financing your business for Growth - We can help you with budgets and cash flows and can direct you to specialist recruitment lenders when required.
- Value Exit Planning - What are your plans for the future? Planning your business sale well in advance can greatly increase its marketability and what you get when you do come to sell it. We can assist you whichever direction you choose to take.
- Tax Investigation Fee Protection - Specifically for recruitment for peace of mind in an event of a HMRC enquiry.