From 1 April 2018, rates for minimum wage and living wage will be rising to;
- National Minimum Wage (For workers 25 and over) £7.83 per hour
- Workers between 21 and 24 is £7.38 per hour
- Workers between 18 and 20 is £5.90 per hour
- Workers under 18 is £4.20 per hour
- Apprentice rate is £3.70 (aged 16-18 or 19+ if in first year ) All other apprentices are entitled to min wage according to their age
For more information on the national minimum wage, please contact us on 0845 303 114 or email@example.com
Please note, all our content is for general guideline only, every case is different and we would recommend speaking to us before taking any action as a result of the content. The content was correct at the time it was published.