From 1 April 2017, rates for minimum wage and living wage will be rising to;
- National Living Wage (For workers 25 and over) £7.50 per hour
- Workers between 21 and 25 is £7.05 per hour
- Workers between 18 and 20 is £5.60 per hour
- Workers under 18 is £4.05 per hour
- Apprentice rate is £3.50 (aged 16-18 or 19 if in first year ) All other apprentices are entitled to min wage according to their age
For more information on the national living wage or minimum wage, please contact us on 0845 303 114 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, all our content is for general guideline only, every case is different and we would recommend speaking to us before taking any action as a result of the content. The content was correct at the time it was published.