The Recruiter's Wheel to Fortune
The Recruiter is at the hub of a wide range of key disciplines.
As a recruiter, you will be most aware that there are issues that affect you at a personal level and those outside of this which critically affect your business.
We, at the Recruiters’ Accountant, are the support for your wheel on the road to success.
Cooper Curtis, the Recruiters’ Accountant, was formed in 2012 and has worked quietly with all types of Recruitment businesses since then.
From our head office in the Midlands, we are ideally placed to give the best possible proactive service to our clients. We recognise that regular face to face contact with clients brings out the best in both of us.
Why are we different from other Accountants?
- Because we specialise in working with recruiters, we are better placed to give you the best advice from observations made from other successful recruitment businesses.
- We share specialised and up to date recruitment knowledge gained in this progressive industry.
- We recognise that getting plans in place early is recognition that this can be a fast growing but relatively short earning opportunity. What are your short term and long term plans for the business?
- Fold it after banking the gains?
- Expand it with larger premises and take on more staff?
We can help you with your future plans.
Like ourselves, we use niche recruitment providers that have your best interests at heart. We work with key recruitment introducers to get the best deals for our clients. A one stop shop for recruitment services.
We can guide you along the way to achieve your success.
Our full range of Accountancy Services also include;
- Year-end Accounts/Company Corporation Tax
- Management Accounts
- Bookkeeping (Incl. Cloud services)
- Payrolls (Incl. Auto-Enrolment)
- Personal Tax
- Tax Planning
- Registered Office Service
- New Start-up Support
- Company Formation
- Business Financial Planning
- Business Advisory
- Tax Investigation Fee Protection